Happy new year!
A new year has started and we always like to set our New Year’s Resolutions that sometimes we might have forgotten at the end of the year, or even earlier. But in this case we are not making big promises; just some cinephile targets, which should not be forgotten.
1. We will continue writing for this blog, for letting you know more about the best movies.
2. We will watch as many movies as possible.
3. We will try to be aware of the latest news about Cinema.
4. We will wait with eagerness for The Grand Budapest Hotel by Wes Anderson, Big Eyes by Tim Burton, Nymphomaniac by Lars Von Trier, Magic in the Moonlight by Woody Allen, Her by Spike Jonze, as well as some unexpected movies that could surprise us.
5. We will read several books about Cinema for trying to know more on what we love the most.
6. We will try to produce at least one shortfilm.
7. We will be happy, because if we do all the previous resolutions, this one will be easy.
What about you? Do you have any resolution as a movie buff?